During the installation of OCS 2007 one of the steps is to specify the location of the document uploads. After OCS is installed this location can not be change. Here are some steps to modify the location.
Manually changing the folder location for meeting content and metadata requires completing the following steps:
- Stopping the Office Communications Server Web Conferencing service.
- Creating and configuring the file folders and file shares for meeting content and metadata.
- Changing WMI settings for meeting content and meeting content metadata folders.
- Changing the IIS virtual directory to the presentation folder.
- Restarting the Office Communications Server Web Conferencing service.
Note: Stop the OCS services before you start performing this steps.
You can find additional information in the OCS 2007 Administrator Guide