One of the best features in Microsoft Windows Server 2012/R2 and Hyper-V Server 2012/R2 is the ability to connect a VM directly to your Fiber Channel Storage Array. This feature is called Virtual HBA or vSAN. In order to get this feature working we need to follow a couple of simple steps to enable it on your servers.
Video to Configure Hyper-V vSAN
Steps to configure our Hitachi FC cards for Hyper-V 2012/R2 vSAN
1. Open an administrator command prompt
2. Change to the HFCtools directory. cd c:program files (x86)HitachidrivershbaHFCtools
3. Enable NPIV function. hfcmgr -p all npiv enable
4. Reboot the server.
5. After the server is back online, Open your Hyper-V Manager
6. Right Click your server and click Virtual SAN Manager
7. You should be able to create a vSAN
If you see this error when you open your Virtual SAN manager you need to enable your Fiber Channel card NPIV features
Microsoft Reference Articles